On this week’s episode of The New Screen Savers for Saturday, September 30, 2017:
– Leo Laporte and Megan Morrone discuss Twitter doubling tweet length, Ikea acquiring TaskRabbit, and how Elon Musk wants to rocket you anywhere on Earth in less than an hour.
– Megan and Leo have a little showdown between the new iPhone 8 Plus and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
– How do you feed your dog with tech? Sol Lipman joins us to explain how his new subscription service YaDoggie uses a smart scoop.
– In our Call for Help, we’ll talk ways to work seamlessly from PC to Mac and choosing a Surface.
– Jason Howell will lay down some sick tunes and review a portable mini DJ console from Numark.
– ‘Bad Gamer’ Padre has a review of two 2D platformers – Cuphead and Splasher.